Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


May 23, 2011

NEW DOMAIN

Finally! After about an hour of trying to get this to work, I have changed my domain name for my blog from kuruptgraal.blogspot.com to blog.haxis.tk! Please use this new address, as the old one will soon enough stop redirecting you! At one point or another I will create fenix.haxis.tk, which will be a website of anything graal... I'm not 100% sure what it will be about, but it will have things to download (I will host large files for all of you pc-graal people), and will have advertisements for guilds and anything else I can think of (or you think of).

Feedback people! For those that are too lazy to post a comment, I have two polls on the rightside of the page that you can vote on.

No comments:

Post a Comment