Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


May 23, 2011

HOW TO BYPASS BAN

Golly, I forgot everybody doesn't know this! For any major hacker (or glitcher), messing around a little bit can become a nightmare (the type where you can't log on). But you can wake up, and smell the fresh pixely horse manure (those horses suck btw).

 To get unbanned from graal you will need a few things. First, you will need UDIDFaker. You will also need to sign up to a vpn provider (vpn.torvpn.com works, although they are very slow). After you get both of these things, all you have to do is confirm the email (from signing up with torvpn), and then go into the settings for your ipod, then general>network>vpn. connections (or something like that...). then Create a new pptp vpn connection (make sure it is pptp). Put vpn.torvpn.com as the provider (or ip address or something... haven't done it in a while). Then put your user name and password for torvpn that you signed up with.

 All you have to do is enable the vpn, and CHANGE YOUR UDID and you are unbanned :). Just be sure to change your UDID or else you will be banned again. I suggest having a special UDID for this, and only use that UDID when the vpn is on, so that they won't be able to connect you to your normal account. Also don't be stupid and use a vpn to do stupid stuff after you are banned (unless you use the vpn when you are glitching, so that only the vpn ip address will get logged/banned).

 Use this wisely. And don't abuse your power.

This is part of the surprise that I said you would get when my blog reaches 10,000 views!

9 comments:

  1. All I do is unplug my modem and rouder wait about 10 seconds then plug the modem back in, I then wait like 10 seconds for everything to start back up once it has I then plug in my rouder and I'm good to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because you have a router where it uses a static ip and changes everytime you unplug/plug it in

      Delete
  2. That works to unban your account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wait, that actually works?
    Do you think it will work for two accounts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh I couldnt download udid so I just downloaded idiot and went from there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get unbanned on my tablet (700 something hour account ban) can someone explain it in a simpler way?

    ReplyDelete