Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


May 23, 2011

EVERYBODY HATES IPEPSI DAY

I have alloted the 25 day of every month "I hate iPepsi day"! On this day feel free to harass him however you want! Spam him, call him a newb, mass report him for no reason (or any reason you feel like!), randomly pk him, start anti iPepsi riots, whatever you can think of!
  I won't be participating because I don't mind him (too much anyways).

 To keep you people from thinking I'm a hypocrite, the first day of every month is "I hate Fenix day"! It's just like IHID, except

  1. You will be hating me, and
  2. Nobody will say anything cause you all love me (I hope...)

5 comments:

  1. Lolz RITCHCRAFT specifically told me he hated u and I don't play baby games like graal anymore anyway. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too anonymous (Ipepsi?). Anyways, there are plenty of reasons for RITCHCRAFT to hate me. He can show it in style (along with all the other h8ters) on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blehemorpage...I love Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you remove this i will remove all traces and comments of you on my blog I apologize for the problem my blg has been shutdown. Please by all means remove this. If I really cannot get you to remove this then I may have to goto reputation.com and pay to forceably get your entire blog removed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't close my blog. But you want it?

    ReplyDelete