Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 16, 2011

WORKING WITH ERA

 Since I've been banned for a long time, and probably have a long time to go, I have decided to work with the Era server. Most glitches that work on the classic server work on Era. The only difference is what actions are available. Such as being able to spar, you can't do that in Era. Therefore you can't go invisible. I have been working with the hour glitch for a pretty long time, and i have found that I am able to go offline, but not actually be offline. I can control my character, but whenever somebody views my profile they see that I am offline, and they can't message me. They get the popup that says that I'm offline if they try.
  Recently, I have made a account with Global War, which is an app that you can find in the app store. I don't see much opportunity for glitching on this game. Or hacking. All of the important files are stored on the server. And it's a text based game. And therefore the script is very simple. 
  I have been talking to a person I know, and they claim that i have quite a talent for finding glitches. He says that I would be one of the best people to work with windows to find glitches on their operating system. I believe him too. If you enjoy playing any games other than graal, and you would like to have a few glitches, just post it. I'll be everybody's exploiter. I can find glitches extremely easy. Just ask me. φ
  

No comments:

Post a Comment