Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 16, 2011

INVISIBILITY GLITCH

Here is a simple tutorial, the first one I will post on my blog. Nearly everybody knows this, including staff, so don't be saying stuff like how i gave away a glitch.
 1. Go to a spar arena.
 2. Sit still until it's your turn to spar
 3. Say "unstuck me". this will send you to the old unstick me place.
 4. Wait until you can move. If you hid under a bush when you are outside then your body will disappear, but  any writing you do will be visible.
  This is a totally useless glitch, but it should get some noobs into glitching. I'm just trying to insure the future of glitching. O, and now if you get ip banned you can't log onto any of the other servers or dinosmash etc. :( very sad I can't talk to any of my friends. Fish, if you see this, please post a comment. It would make me a little bit happier. φ

2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about redfish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job man... can u pm me in graal dude? i change my nme alot so i am the leder of the guild Delta....once again. Your the best bro

    ReplyDelete