Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 16, 2011

OFFERED STAFF POSTION

A few months ago I was hacking and glitching graalonline Era when SNK, the owner of Era dragged me to the middle of nowhere. He pretty much said that if I explained how I did these hacks and glitches he would give me a staff position. I thought to myself, "how strange... I bet he's lying". Of course he was. I emailed a fake file to him, and he instantly banned me the second I explained that I sent the email. He didn't even take the time to read it. He just banned me!!!
  This is another example of not to trust anybody. If you find a glitch, don't tell a soul. They will ALWAYS tell somebody else, who they think won't tell anyone, then that person will tell more people, and pretty soon it will be   all over graal, and everybody will know it. It's happened to me before, and I don't want it to happen to you.
  However, if some admin offers you a position, don't put it down first thing. Hear it through, and know who it is you're talking to. You might just get a position.
  In fact, I would love to become an administrator. I would love to help patch up glitches. But admins view me as a bad person, one who will stop at nothing to keep my glitches a secret. Well. They are wrong. The whole point of glitching is to get that feeling that you know more that the staff of the game, the very people who made it. And, with glitchers like me, they often do know more than staff do about glitches. I'm a white hat hacker. I would love to help anybody who has an adequate game to help them find bugs. But only if I am being appreciated. If any staff of graal are reading this (I'd be pretty happy if you get into the habit of checking in on it daily), then you should know that I would be pleased to help you with anything you want if you just asked me.
  Of course, some people's pride disappears when presented with a challenge like this. You won't ask me no matter what. And I can connect with things like that. I feel the same way when confronted with a challenge like that. But sometimes I decide that asking nicely would do the trick. It usually does. φ

No comments:

Post a Comment