Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Feb 7, 2011

NEW HACKS

A few days ago I met Mark- your average graal player who has found a way to hack and add custom weapons. He can use a tailor command to wear any head or body he wants, and has the ability to drop gralats. After a brief conversation, and me helping him (kind of) with a hack, he decided to let me in on the secret. It is: A SECRET :p. However, I am having trouble with it. It's a bit technical, and my computer version is newer than the software is meant to be run on, so I encounter a few errors. One of the cool things that I have been working on is learning GS2, the script that graalonline uses. If I can get the above hack working, I'll make a box that gives out free admin bombs, probably with the following script:
SCRIPT
function onPlayerTouchsMe()
{
lay2=("joltbomb");
}
SCRIPTEND

This will make anything that I attach it to lay a joltbomb when somebody touches it. I learned this script from somebody, but I will not mention his name for fear that he may get into trouble if I do. OK? Good. Now, I would enjoy teaching some scripting to you people, just leave a comment saying so and I will attempt to explain some of the basics. I would also appreciate if anybody would mind teaching me a bit of script.

10 comments:

  1. I'm a newb at scripting. Don't know anything about it. Could be nice with some of the basics plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what noobish things lol. Honestly I think that this isn't even a hack as that its just a script. How can you add scripts to graal? like on the iphone. If you told me i could add things like freaking black gralat spawner and things like well anything, but I kinda script.
    -ipepsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an older dell. that might run what u need :) and ipepsi might give it away bro...
    -B you know who i am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldnt mind learning some scipting on graal its Emile

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ipepsi- of course its script. THe hack comes in how to add the scripts. I'm still working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can tell some good weapon scripts, send me a message blazefireipod@yahoo.com also, these are just for education not to abuse

    ReplyDelete
  7. ithink you should script using tamper monkey and connectit in graal web and must be no disconnect and you dont need gscript you need javascript

    ReplyDelete