Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Feb 13, 2011

BANNED FOR NO REASON???

This is something that is very frustrating. I was playing graal right, and I went into the town square from my house. I was making a party at my house, and just saying come to my Party house in CAPS. Then, for no reason, I was disconnected for "bug abuse". WTF. I was banned for two weeks. For absolutely no reason. I hadn't hacked or done any glitches for several days, and none of them worthy of getting banned because of it. If anybody such as staff or somebody who can ask staff why I was banned, I would be very happy. Please post a comment explaining why it was that I am banned for TWO WEEKS.

5 comments:

  1. I was in onset general store I reported someone for calling people gay.. Next think I know I'm in a admins house trapped behind a 2 by 2 fence .. When I tried to do unstuck me they jailed me for 24 hours !!!! I did nothing !! Admins are like little kids i think the creator of the app need to rethink the age limit to be a admin !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is ash btw in game.. Add me and we will talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ash- I cant talk... I AM BANNED

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey here's a thought, maybe you got banned because your dumbass has a BLOG ABOUT HACKING! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's something that is really funny- i was banned for bug abuse not hacking. And i havent , hacked in a long time, and, since they cannot prove this blog has anhy connection with my graal acc, i shouldnt be banned because of this.

    ReplyDelete