Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 21, 2011

LUCK

It's funny- everybody thinks I'm insanely smart or something. I'm not. I'm just lucky. Not a genius. However, I do have a sense of what will go whack in graal. Because of this I have found the hour glitch, guild delete, offline glitch, and many others, a few of them being bad enough that they got patched. I have learned a few things since then. Like now I have enough knowledge and logic to figure out why and how a glitch works. This is very important, because often there will be a better glitch that you can find if you know how it all works.
 For instance, I found out how to get out of jail (got patched). Maybe I can find out how to get out of jail without doing what I had to do. Any ways, I'm going to post a guide to how  to find glitches on graal, or any game.
WANTED: THE BIG BULLETS HACK ON ERA THAT SHOOTS EVERYBODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment