Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 21, 2011

GUILD DELETE DOESN'T WORK ON ERA

It's a  crying shame that I can't do this on era. There are so many guilds that I want, that other people have on era. O well. Anyways, I have been speculating about the guild delete and this is what I have come up with. First there can't be anybody in the guild with there tag on. And second the guild delete only lasts as long as you don't restart graal. So, it should be possible to own a second guild, Make another person own your guild along with you (less likely :(...) and, I can steal guilds. Maybe.I haven't tried making a guild once my guild was deleted, but I have a feeling it will be very sweet. I'm ecstatic that I found it. - O and thank you the 1% of you who have clicked on ads. Every click gives me $0.50! Thanks again. I would appreciate anybody else who wants to click

No comments:

Post a Comment