Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 14, 2011

INTRODUCTION.

HELLO, this is my first post on this blog. I am R0B0G3N3S1S, the creator of the hour glitch and the master hacker. I also know the 8-bit jump and greenscreen, but for those I cannot take credit for. There are a few things you should know about me before I get started. First, I will not teach any glitches that I have discovered. I may teach simple, well known glitches to people with more than 600 hours, if I trust them. With me, it's all about trust. You won't be able to blackmail me, lie to me, or tell others of glitches if you want anything to do with me. Second, I'm not a genius. I am just lucky. And I think logically. I always have the upper hand in trades, and I will keep my side of the deal if you do.
I am not a bad person. Just because I know of these things does not make me a black hat hacker. I would like to be helpful. But nobody ever asks me. So this blog will cover my findings in Graal. I will not explain any glitches in detail, such as how to do them. I will answer some questions about them though. If I feel that the question is designed to figure out how I did the glitch or hack I will not respond. And i am currently banned from Graal for an undetermined amount of time. I suspect that I have been banned for a month. I am not sure, but it is possible to ask staff to consider unbanning me. Until then, I can't meet you in game.Φ

No comments:

Post a Comment