Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 14, 2011

BETRAYAL

I just got some bad news- Ipepsi seemed to have posted my 8-bit jump hack on his blog for an hour. He had previously blackmailed me into giving it to him. He threatened that if he didn't get it, he would release my hour glitch to the world. That would suck. But know, free farming has been ruined. At least 700 people read his blog since he put it up, and it appears 20 people are actually using it.
This is one of those times when you wish you never met someone. From now on, I will accept messages from friends only. If you want to contact me, do it through the blog. Feel free to ask about my "friend" Ipepsi. He was chatting with me over Skype when he sent this message:
Hey I know your gonna be pissed, but I released the warp hack to my blog (not knowing how many people afghani visit it) and I removed it in 1 hour and my views went from 1100 to 1750 so I took it off. In like 10 minutes is how long it took for 1280 to visit my blog. Luckily only 3 of my closest friends have it. The rest used it to make their own and their much better. (their gani makers)
And then after I ask a little bit more about it:
Yeah, probably I should've released it. But it's only a game, and I wanted to get admins off their lazy asses.
I can understand some things. But this is for sure: don't trust anybody you haven't worked with for more than 500 hours. Thats my new rule. Please post any comments or questions you have.Φ

No comments:

Post a Comment