Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Nov 26, 2011

LEFT GRAAL

IT'S sad that I've left graal after all these months of finding glitches. Not many people read this any more, so those who do, please spread the word! I'm not quitting. I'm just playing another game called "The world of Magic". I play on the Turtlez server, with one of three names: Ged, Lyle, or Silius (gonna change to sylius soon).
 Also, watch fooly cooly episodes 1-6. Great anime, but it makes no sense. Download all six episodes a here. It's a torrent, so use a Torrent client like  BitTorrent to download it. You will end up with six .mkv files each one being an episode. Each file contains the video, two audio channels (Default is japanese, other is english), and english subtitles. I recomend watching them with VLC media player. Once you open a file with it, press 'a' until the aspect ratio is 4:3. Then 'b' to switch audio to english. Then  in video menu, disable subtitles (or, if you would like to understand it a bit better, don't (there really is no point in changing it to english. It makes the same amount of sense in english) ). Then press 'f' to put it in fullscreen and center the picture.  φ

1 comment:

  1. Hey, im >>Pax<<* on graal and i play the world of magic too. My names are, Culprit and Voyage. Add me and if you ever play talk to me sometime! Oh and i know lots of hacks and glitches on graal and i would love to learn some, sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete