Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


May 20, 2011

MY BLOG DESIGN

HEY EVERYBODY! I recently changed my blog color from green to blue, due to the ugliness of the color and the fact that blue is my favorite color. Hope everybody Likes it. Amazingly, my blog views are doing fine, with my absence and everything, although the amount of posted comments are nearly zip, which tells me that most of my visitors are on my blog because my page rank.

 I would be happy to answer any questions you happen to post. But please, DO NOT email me the questions. Everybody should be able to see them, and haxis@lavabit.com is only used for server related stuff. Anyways, when my blog reaches 10k views, I'll try to find a surprise for everybody! Not sure what it will be yet, but I'll be thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am commenting to show that I am a follower okay. Also I like the new color alot it is really cool. you should put a picture in the background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nick
    I have a follower! YAY! I have thought about putting a background picture for my blog, but I never can find anything that is decent enough for it, so, with hacker tradition, I keep the background black. If you can find a picture or have an idea for the type of picture I should use, go ahead and suggest it. It would be a big help :)

    ReplyDelete