Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


May 26, 2011

IPEPSI QUIT!

"I don't play baby games like graal anymore anyway. <3"
-Anonymous
I assume this is from iPepsi. It's a comment he left in one of my posts. The turquoise color I'm using is simple relief. I know why he quit. I have almost quit too. After his blog, and all of his dissing of me, for some reason I don't feel like he made a big contribution to the hacking community of graal. In fact, I would rank him way down there on the list, mainly due to how he wasn't afraid of giving out everything that he heard, and how he acted (god, can't he just man up? He always argues.).

 To celebrate him quitting, the 28th will be "Everybody Loves Graal" day, and "Graal is Awesome" day. I know that many of you felt the loss of him more than I have, and some will probably hate me because the enemy of your friend is your enemy... but seriously, did he actually do anything on his own? Right now that's the stumper of the week. φ

1 comment:

  1. Well, I found more glitches then you, like horse sliding and the 4th gh jump. Other then that I think I was high when I commented on your blog.

    ReplyDelete