Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


May 25, 2011

EHID UNRESCHEDULED

It turns out that the 25 was today, which is really close! So, today is the real every1 hates iPepsi day!!! If you really wanna piss him off, pm him 'I love you'! Spam on his blog on how you wanna have sex with him (actually, don't... that could be considered as sexual harassment... I don't want to be responsible for any lawsuits)!

 In another mood, I will soon be giving my 10k views reward out! But I need help!!! IDK what to give out! Post comments giving me ideas. It will be something huge, so go ahead and what you can come up with.
φ

3 comments:

  1. a hit glitch/hack where you can take a tower in one hit or kill a person in one hit that would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach us how you connected to graal classic ipod through a pc client even if this doesnt work anymore it would still be really useful

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would it be really useful? It's been patched (mostly), and the whole thing will have a server patch (a new gserver just to patch this program).

    ReplyDelete