Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Feb 27, 2011

LOOKING FOR SECONDARY AUTHORS

I am currently looking for secondary authors for my blog- you will be able to post and pretty much everything. I am doing this to keep my blog alive, since I am banned and unable to find any new glitches. Please note that I will back up my blog to prevent people from destroying it. I'll except five applicants. Simply post a comment on this using your blogger acc and I will make you an author! EDIT: I NEED YOUR EMAIL TO ADD YOU AS AN AUTHOR

6 comments:

  1. Guess what|:/ I'm banned for 72 hours at first then ten minutes later they make it 167 hours for udiding don't even have Udid... -Burd3n

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops i need your email to add you as an author...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete