Quote


" Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the Angel of Death behind."

-Frank Herbert, DUNE.


Jan 24, 2011

GUILD DELETE ELUDES ME

I thought I knew the guild delete glitch but I didn't. There's something that I am missing now that I was doing accidently before. Any ways, I'm unbanned, so I should be able to find what I was doing. The glitch is similar to the hour glitch, but different code and you have to add one little thing to it (and one more thing that I don't know). O well. Shouldn't take too long to figure out. Anyways, this glitch puts you offline, and I know that I did it right when I can actually see my profile and it says offline. So here's my best guess: I have to do the glitch, be offline, and then wait 20 minutes until I'm unbanned. The next post will be about how I find my glitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment